This is a simple lesson planner sheet that will help you to choose the from the various options in your Parish Catechist Manual. They will help you to quickly identify the resources that will be most effective for you to reach the children in your class. These outlines help you to prioritize the various resources based on the time you have available in class.
- There are two lesson plan options:
- 45-minute class design
- 60 to 90-minute class design
The planner sheets are organized according to the main steps of the Ecclesial Method.
- Time frames next to the bold headings are the total time for that step.
- The time frames in parentheses and italic are sub-bullet time frames that make up the overall time for that step.
- Lines are provided next to any section that you need to choose as you plan your lesson.
Depending on which resources you choose, the times may not add up perfectly to the time overall frame, but they will be within 2 to 3 minutes of the total. The key is to make sure whatever you are planning will fit within your overall class time.
Links to Lesson Planners: